What is Click & Collect?
Click and collect allows you to shop our entire range from the comfort of your home. Our free Click & Collect service will ensure your order is ready for you within 2 hours of placing your order. This is subject to store opening times, order volumes and time order is placed.
How does Click & Collect work?
To place a Click & Collect order, simply select the click & collect option on the checkout page, once you are ready to finalise your order.
You will receive two emails.
- The first one is to let you know we have received your order and your payment has been processed.
- The second is to advise once your order is ready for collection.
Orders will be ready for collection during store opening times. When you are ready to collect, please bring your Ready for Collection email and photo ID of the person who placed the order to the store to get your order. This email can be printed or presented on a smartphone or tablet. Your order will be held and available for 5 days following from the date of order. We cannot hold orders longer than this. Once this time expires your order will be cancelled.
Please ensure you receive your “ready for collection” email prior to arriving at our store. Some items are not held on site and may take longer to process.
If you order a large or heavy item, please ensure you have the means to easily collect the item.
Are Click & Collect orders discreetly packaged?
Please note your Click & Collect items may be in original packaging.
Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
All Click & Collect purchases are subject to Tinneys Toys Terms and Conditions. In addition, please see below Click & Collect terms and conditions.
- When placing an order on our website, you will be given the option to choose our Click & Collect service where available, which will allow you to collect your item(s) from our Letterkenny store.
- On placing a Click & Collect order, you will immediately receive an email confirming your order has been received and is being processed.
- Full payment is taken for your order immediately.
- Where your order does not progress or is cancelled for some reason, you will receive an email confirming this position.
- Once we have your order ready you will receive a second email confirming that your is ready for collection.
- Please do not arrive in store before you have received your email confirming your order is ready for collection. We will make every effort to ensure your selected item(s) is available for collection within the indicated timeframe.
- Once you have successfully collected your ordered item(s), you will receive your receipt by email.